Healthy Recipe: Creamy Fruit Dessert
Healthy Recipe Ingredients
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8.25 ounces) water-packed sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) water-packed pineapple chunks, drained
- 4 tablespoons shredded coconut, toasted
Healthy Recipe Directions
In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, yogurt, sugar and vanilla. Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat until smooth.
In a separate bowl, combine the oranges, peaches and pineapple. Add the cream cheese mixture and fold together. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
Transfer to a serving bowl or individual bowls. Garnish with shredded coconut and serve immediately.