Healthy Recipe: Grapes and Walnuts with Lemon sour Cream sauce
Healthy Recipe Ingredients
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1 1/2 cups green seedless grapes
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
Healthy Recipe Instructions
In a small bowl, combine sour cream, powdered sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla. Whisk to mix evenly. Cover and chill for several hours.
Divide grapes equally among 6 stemmed dessert glasses or bowls. Add 2 tablespoons of the lemon topping to each dish. Sprinkle each serving with 1/2 tablespoon of chopped walnuts. Serve immediately.healthy recipe: rhubarb-pecan-muffins.